This chipotle spinach artichoke dip recipe is easy, healthy, and FLAVORFUL - thanks to our delicious organic Garlic Pepper Grinder. Be the hostess with the mostest when you serve this dip at your next party!
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 10 ounces cleaned baby spinach
- ¾ teaspoon Real Salt Garlic Pepper Grinder, or more to taste
- 1 tablespoon chopped chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, or more to taste
- ½ cup parsley
- 1/3 cup honey
- 17 ounces quartered artichoke hearts, drained well
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ tablespoon paprika
- ½ cup parmesan cheese
Sauté spinach in butter and season liberally with Real Salt Garlic Pepper Grinder. Strain well and place in a mixing bowl.
In a blender add chipotle peppers, honey, and parsley. Blend until smooth, then add to the spinach. Place all of the remaining ingredients (except the parmesan cheese) in the bowl and stir until well incorporated.
Add the mixture to a 9 x 13 baking dish. Bake at 400°F for 25 minutes.
Remove from the oven and top with parmesan cheese. Bake for an additional 8 - 10 minutes or until the cheese browns on top.
Serve with your favorite chips or veggies.
Watch the recipe video 👇🏼👇🏼
This dip pairs perfectly with our delicious Buffalo Style Chicken Wings recipe!
We believe we can improve lives – one real product at a time.